We are in the process of upgrading our international student package. In the meantime, please review the information below:
Criteria for Acceptance
- The student should have the basics of English, both spoken and written.
- To apply for admission to St. Edmund's, please complete the attached Pre-Registration Form
- Please note: Submitting this form does not indicate acceptance at St. Edmund’s
- Please attach your most recent transcript (in English) of all academic marks
- If residing in Canada, please attach a copy of your current Student Visa
- If residing in Canada, please attach a copy of your guardian’s Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant document
- Copy of Private Medical Coverage documents
- Copy of Immunization documents
- An appointment should be set up with the Principal, the student applying, and the guardian.
Please contact the school office for further information including fees and tuition rates.
St. Edmund's Elementary also works with IGE to bring international students from abroad to our school. If you are interested in pursuing an application, please contact IGE directly at firstname.lastname@example.org